|You can arrive and leave whenever you want, subject to a 3-night minimum stay at any of our Stirling properties. Holiday weeks, longer, shorter booking, for long weekends and mid-week stays are possible. Please contact Daniel for more information on short breaks or longer stays.|
A few thoughts to consider before you book
* When you arrive, please ask us if something doesn't seem right. We hope your welcome pack is useful.
* On departure, please ensure all kitchenware is cleaned.
* If you break a glass or similar, don't panic, just let us know so we can replace it easily. Accidents happen. If you break the whole lot we may review the deposit situation...
* Our properties are all in respectable, safe, family neighbourhoods. We do not normally accept stag/hen parties - but if you are planning a bit of a party please talk to us in advance as it may be possible to accommodate your wishes.
* A single, well-behaved pet is welcome in the public areas of our properties by prior arrangement, but we will take an additional cleaning deposit. We'd appreciate it if you keep the pets out of the bedrooms and clean up after them, even when walking them in the neigbourhood.
*All areas of all properties are non-smoking. If you smoke outside please clean up cigarette butts.
* Enjoy yourselves!
Thanks for reading this far. If you've got this far you're probably going to enjoy at stay at one of our properties. We hope you choose us and have a great holiday. Any questions please just contact us.
To check availability in Stirling enter details below (if Port Street is available it will show as 'City Centre Apartment').>>
To check availability at the Toll House please check here
|We wish you a warm welcome to the heart of Scotland|
All information on this website belongs to Kelpies and Castles, unless otherwise stated. If you wish to copy any part of this site, please be polite enough to ask us first. Thanks.